Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7.35pm

Just ate my dinner and prepare to~~~~~STUDY~~~~AGAIN!!lol....exam is getting nearer and mailto:mnearer@@ my progress for preparation is still..........under satisfaction!!damm...

Last nite donoe press wat wrongly and for the result---cant mailto:mon9@@ back to normal after re-install the whole connection^^Realli lazy to call and talk to the streamyx customer service@@lol..

Chee ming start his exam today and hope all the best to him and to all my y2m12 clazzmates!!hohoho!!And certainly...all tarcian!!

4 subjects in 3 days and i think i am going crazy..its juzt like the soccer team that play few games in a week...ouch!!tats is tired#.#

BUT!!!CNY is cuming and i tink tats motivate me to work harder on my studies...hhaaaha...hopefully all pass and get easy life and my final sem!!!^^


hohoho!!Good luck to all my frens and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!GONG HEI GONG HEI$.$


Song Playing-心跳(leehom)--Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment