Thursday, January 22, 2009

CNY mood--EXAM mode

12:49am

Reading acc and i tink it is more easier than current sem d..lol..much much more(at least i understand).

Today packing 礼篮 untill all swt but thx to mum la for helping ^^costing me alot oso@.@

Suddenly,i feel i really like tinks about soccer(football in asia^^)all tinks include jersey.manchester united(of course^^),ball,players and certainly...football games!!!!
I can play it for straight 8 hours i tink bcs i tink i am the kind of person that if like smtg,i will continue it daily...i oso not sure...mayb i dont like to change my daily routine...if can.

My wishes in my hobbies is my favourite player Fernando Torres from Liverpoo.f.c can trannsfer to my favourite team manchester united!!!hehe...that will be perfect and increase more my passion on watching games.

Izzit our desire for CNY will decrease according to increase in our age???erm...mayb depends..?.?But i certainly will not bcs there are plenty of foods that 'rarely'seen along the year can be eaten at CNY period..hehe!! AND of couse...ANGPAO la^^

Wan start packing to genting oredi..wish me have a safety and delighful CNY trip..i wish that the fireworks show can be seen clearly and not like laz year#.#




Album Playing-Serving You(卫兰JANICE)

No comments:

Post a Comment