Sunday, March 1, 2009

I need good luck!!!!!!!!!



Finally,results has came out and i feel dissapoint with myself with some lack of luck!!

It has been quite a unlucky few days bcs i drop my phone accidentally and get a failure results for a so important semester.C-!!!C-!!!

I got 2 C- and have 2 read thru all over again that is quite a suffer period to me.@.@
I have tried all i can to score good in this semester but still dissapointment and i have to sit for 4 subject for dis last short semester which follow to graduation.

I really hope i can do smtg to make my parents proud and wish to give good life for them.
So,what can do...aiks*.*juz work harder and harder for dis last sem and proceed my studies.

Fortunately,there are good news besides all the bad luck,Manchester united crowned the Carling Cup 2009 by beating Tottenham Hotspurs in penalty shoot out.I hope can watch the replay when i back to hometown,must be fascinating!

Wish courage and good luck always follow me and get through all the tough perioad!!






Song Playing-韩版花样男子片尾曲-因为我太傻

No comments:

Post a Comment