Tuesday, May 19, 2009

At last...



Finally,i got my diploma!!hehezz...its been a surprise for me bcs i tot i am not gonna graduate in time..thank god!!!


But..where do i gonna further my studies??kampar?kl?or stay at pg??blur..@@


I think i will have my decision soon...real soon.


What i have to consider when decide my next destination??i donoe..anyone help me?thx for my frens that are keeping helping and guide me..thxss^^


Its super boring at home and i oredi stay at home 4 2 weeks and without social-ing..haha..some mushroom gonna pop up from my head.


Luckily i got a job now and its been a easy interview..although the salary not high..but...try 1st and c la..hope the job content is easy and comfort.^^

Next week all my frens will go to their next destination..mayb will have some gathering with them ASAP..


Time has been flying gone and frens are gonna seperated by own dreams and future..but i hope it is temporary and din 4get each other for the past memories!!

Wherever u guys go...good luck!!




Song Playing-两难(戴佩妮)

No comments:

Post a Comment