Friday, May 8, 2009

Free..


New pyjamas...thx mum^^

Its holiday for me now and waiting for THE results..hope i can do well..god bless me!!^^


Weather nowadays were so weird until mood oso become moody..lol..but i oso juz stay at home oni..lazy and no where to go..


Exam sien ntg do oso sien...


Went club at wednesday and what i like is juz the style the DJ scratch..hehe..its juz a experience for me to end my diploma period..


Long time din watch movie already..mayb sud have a movie recent day..if not mushroom will cum out from my body if always stay at home..hehe


Its quite a down few days for me but i had discover some things in my love life..


For ppl in a relationship,pls stay close to ur partners,mayb u are ntg to the whole world..but to somebody..u are everthing!!


For ppl which are single and seeking for love,pls be honest to ur own feelings and for guys,LOVE is a big word,say it if u reli mean it!!


Now,i am a uncle oredi..at least for my sis's little daughter..haha..hope she will grow up well and with full happiness. WE LOVE YOU..YVONNE ANG


And i love u too..my girl!






Song playing-心痛(方炯滨)

No comments:

Post a Comment