Monday, June 8, 2009

工作


Now i am in a working mode as a..... sale representative??i think...haha..


Its quite a good job and can learn some things extra...but i hope the pay can increase la..^^


In a flash of light,i had done dis job for 16 days and so far..so good..


But...end of july i think will reorganise my time table for working or mayb quit bcs i am gonna continue my last part of studies...i think..haha..


At here,i met some friends..colleagues...boss Seng...Nick..Alvin..Hong..Jien...they had teach me a lot and i appreciate that...thx!!


Love life??

Erm..still oklo..as long as she love me..care me..understand me

I will pay her double in return^^


Study life??

I choose not to go kampar..and i think i make a right choice...at least now i think like dat

I earn my frienship..family and my love!

I hope this will last long..long..long...time..
Songs Playing-right now

2 comments: