Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JULY

1st day of july and get salary early in the morning..whhoooaahhh...quite a medicine to cure my blue morning mood..haha^^

But $ also not many..donoe can do wat..degree life begin soon..gonna save some $ d..

Yesterday have a orientation at SEGI PG...mayb my final destination of study career..haha..

Abit touched when i look bek wat i have been through from kids study life,teenager..and now...its reli tough and i impresse by myself although i think i can do better..but..watever la...human must look forward..for a better future..izzit??

Got flu recently and remind me to eat more fruits and enhance my body system to fight against virus..hoohoho..

It seems no ppl today at shop and hope will be better la..doing business nowadays are getting tougher and tougher..but i still take bus.admin.die.haha

All the best to my kampar frens..kl frens..pg frens..

Thx for the memory and photos


Song playing-于心有愧(Eason Chan)

No comments:

Post a Comment